By Eugenie Fontugne
End of Week 2. How are you feeling? Time starts to feel long? Go no further. We have plenty of content to keep you inspired and entertained.
We have selected many topics that are not necessarily linked to tech but that we found very interesting. Content in English and French.
- These badass women whose job was spy (In French)
- Love human rights? / Instagra: @fifdh.geneve
Check out Festival du Film et Forum sur les Droits Humains, one of the most inspiring festivals out there, and it is organized in Geneva. It was cancelled by the big C virus but the team worked on an online version. How cool right?
- Applying Philosophy in our daily lives? (In French)
We love waking up with Philosophie is Sexy 8AM instagram post. She always has the right words to describe what we feel right now. @philosphieissexy We also recommend her podcast.
- You know everything about Frank Lloyd Wright, Frank Gehry and Zara Hadid but want to explore more?
Read Deezen and sign up to the newsletter.
- Missing live concerts?
Check out the most exclusive concert halls around the world.
- Never been to the Louvre or NYC Guggenheim?
No need to queue. Free. Since when visiting museums became so handy.
- Need someone to look up to?
Check out Forbes 30-under-30 in social entrepreneurship it could give you some ideas for a new project.
- Lacking creativity?
Creative Morning was created years ago by a Swiss woman shortly after she moved to NYC. She wanted to get people together around an inspiring morning event and delicious breakfast. Years later, the network has successfully grown to thousands hubs around the world. Highly recommended to learn about “normal” people sharing their life stories. Inspiring!
Check this one: Listen to Moby (yes this Moby) who shares his experience about the freedom to fail.
- Did you know that Western Switzerland was called the Silicon Valley of Drones?
Learn more about these flying machines that are changing how we build cities and how architects create.