Esri is a partner of the Hacking for Humanity 2022 event.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
At the Esri R&D Center–Zurich, we’re able to combine the best of academia and industry. We are researching leading edge technologies in graphics, vision, and cartography and are developing innovative 3D software products that are deployed on a global scale.
Products include the procedural modeling tool ArcGIS CityEngine (originally an ETH spin-off) as well as general 3D solutions for desktop, web, and mobile technologies based on Esri’s ArcGIS platform. Our customers are in urban design/ planning at architectural studios and city administrations as well as major motion picture and game developer studios for lmed/ interactive entertainment.
Esri R&D Center Zurich…
- where tools to create a better world are developed
- where the craft of software development meets innovation
- where diverse individuals focus on collective success
- where personal growth & quality of life are celebrated
Opportunities at Esri
Some of our current vacancies in the Esri R&D Center Zurich, which can be found also on our homepage:
- Interaction Designer CityEngine – Learn more
- R&D Internship (3D Graphics, Machine Learning, Architecture/Urban Design, Web Mapping, UI/UX Design) – Learn more
Get to know Esri and our other partners at this years Hacking for Humanity.
Registration is closed
Participants and teams have been selected and were informed.